Get the Guts to Start Freelancing
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Freelancing is a great way to get the type of life you want for yourself. It’s hard to get interesting work with flexible time. Freelancing is best way to get that for yourself. This course will show you how to make freelancing a low-risk strategy for you to solve some of the most complicated work-life balance problems that face us today.
If you think you want to freelance and you’re avoiding getting started, this course will help you to both make the move and understand what type of freelancing is right for you. If you are already freelancing and it’s harder than you expected, this course will let you in on the secrets that successful freelancers know to rev up their business.
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Learn the tricks to successful freelancing so you don’t have to make the mistakes that everyone else makes when they are starting out. Marketing, time management, client services, working from home – these are all pressure points to a freelancer if they’re not done right. This course will teach you how to master the lifestyle so that you are comfortable with all aspects of your freelance business.
Purchase this course for access anytime.
Share this course:
Quistic is the fourth startup Penelope has founded. Each company she built was focused on a community. Her own career path has had twists and turns and frequent freelancing, which she documents on her blog, which reaches more than one million readers a month. Inc. magazine called Penelope “the world’s most influential career coach.”
What People are Saying about this Course:
Take everything you think you ‘know’ about career strategies and throw them away. Penelope Trunk will show you the rules have changed.
Penelope is absolutely brilliant at cutting through the bullshit.
I very much enjoyed this course and it gave me that last push I needed to make the move to freelance.
Watch classes wherever, whenever you want.
Your access never expires
DAY ONE: CREATE YOUR OWN PATH TO SUCCESS
- Learn how to build a freelance plan that allows you to focus your time on your strengths instead of your weaknesses.
- Identify the clients who will be easiest to reach, and create a plan for getting in front of them.
- Learn the secrets for presenting yourself in a way that drives success.
DAY TWO: HOW TO MARKET YOUR FREELANCE BUSINESS
- Successful marketing requires a specialty. Learn how to find yours and to tell your story in a way that attracts new business.
- Hear real-life case studies that show how people like you have successfully marketed themselves.
- Not all marketing is equal. Understand the type of marketing best-suited to your needs.
DAY THREE: OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF FINANCIAL STRESS
- All freelancers deal with cash-flow issues. Instead of solving them, learn to work with them.
- Manage your time so you don’t hate your life. You can’t work 24 hours a day. Know when to say enough is enough.
- Learn how to navigate the freelance-friendly insurance industry.
DAY FOUR: Q&A
Hear Penelope answer the most common questions from this seminar.