Four Days to More Revenue
Are you looking for new ways to grow your business? The Internet has opened up entire new ways to take your business to the next level. Serial entrepreneurs Jill Salzman and Penelope Trunk will show you easy steps you can take to grow your business. This four-day live video seminar will show you smart ways to develop new products, grow your customer base and increase revenue.
Actionable advice for immediate impact!
- Learn how to get your business featured in mainstream media without spending a dime on PR
- Easy steps to increase your revenue streams and grow your customer base
- New strategies for leveraging free online tools to grow your business
- Access to four-hour live video sessions with experienced business owners
- Exclusive worksheets and resources for each section
- Access to a recorded version of the course you can reference at any time
- Lifetime admittance to an exclusive members-only Facebook group where you can network with like-minded entrepreneurs, and pick the brains of your peers
DAY ONE: SMART PR WITH NO BUDGET
It’s enticing to see your product in print. The audience you garner with the right publication is incredible. Yet the costs can seem endless when you are chasing publicity gold. We’ll show you how to generate PR without spending money by using the tactics the best PR people are using themselves. You’re going to be happy to discover that your own PR abilities are much bigger than you realize.
DAY TWO: SCRAPPY WAYS TO INCREASE REVENUE
We’re in an era of big data. Small businesses can benefit from the big bucks large companies spend analyzing customer data. Your ability to open channels and close deals increases immensely when you put big data to work for you. Some examples:
- Instantly increase sales by making small changes to how you position your products
- Use social media and blogging as a platform for finding new customers
- Measure the metrics that matter, and leverage online data to increase your bottom line
DAY THREE: KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A GREAT IDEA
You win or lose money based on whether or not the idea was good. Whether it’s a product, a sales channel or a marketing plan, it’s hard to judge our own ideas. It is even harder to know who to trust to give us input. We’ll show you tried and true methods for knowing when to run with an idea and give you actionable advice for immediate impact.
DAY FOUR: Q&A
Live Q&A session with serial entrepreneur, Jill Salzman and nationally recognized business coach, Penelope Trunk. Get live answers to all of the questions you have about growing your business.
This course starts on Monday, December 16
Share this course: