Jump Start Your Design Business with a Blog
You already have a great sense of design, but where are the clients? This webinar will show you how to create a steady flow of new clients so you can grow the design business of your dreams.
This seminar has two teachers. Maria Killam has been featured in the Washington Post five times. Her design business has seen 300% growth in the last two years. Penelope Trunk has launched four online businesses and both earn over $200,000 from their blogs each year.
This course will teach you about the intersection of online marketing and the design industry. You should take this course if you have a great sense of design and want to get paid for it, or if you have a design blog that’s not generating business.
Purchase this course for access anytime.
Share this course:
Maria is an internationally sought-after colour expert, decorator, design blogger, and published author. Her no-nonsense color advice, along with her friendly and inspiring writing style, have quickly turned Colour Me Happy into one of the top 10 color blogs in North America.
Quistic is the fourth startup Penelope has founded. Each company she built was focused on a community. Her own career path has had twists and turns and frequent freelancing, which she documents on her blog, which reaches more than one million readers a month. Inc. magazine called Penelope “the world’s most influential career coach.”
What People are Saying about this Course:
I would like to say that every day I am learning something from your course. I'm a huge believer that if you learn something new every day, it's been a great day! It was just last year that I moved away from being a 'Jack of all trades' organizer to focus on relocation - which includes staging to get a home ready to sell. It's funny as the staging part has given my clients who wish to have their home staged but don't want to move. Loving it all - that's for sure.
Wishing you the best in your future collaborations. I thoroughly enjoyed this webinar! It was worth every penny!
Watch classes wherever, whenever you want.
Your access never expires
DAY ONE: BUILDING A DESIGN BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH
- Assess your personality strengths and weaknesses so you can build a design business that works for you.
- Develop multiple revenue streams. Learn how I designed products and created recurring revenue that allows me to focus my time on what I love most.
- Build credibility. Hear how I built my business from the ground up with nothing but a passion for design.
DAY TWO: LAUNCH A BLOG THAT ATTRACTS CLIENTS
- Position your expertise in a way that will create buzz in the design world and generate revenue for your business.
- Learn how to get media coverage that matters, and use your blog to build a client base.
- Leverage Penelope and Maria's proven tactics for building a following based on original ideas and opinions.
DAY THREE: SET YOURSELF APART FROM THE REST AND WRITE THE CONTENT THAT GETS CLIENTS TO HIRE YOU
- The online design arena is organized differently than the offline world, which is a good thing for bloggers. Once you understand how clients and revenue pass between design bloggers, you can insert yourself into the system.
- This session will show you a tested method for developing blog posts that readers love.
- Learn the secrets for writing the kind of content that will get clients to hire you.
DAY FOUR: Q&A