Secrets of Successful Food Businesses
Penelope Trunk is hosting this seminar full of top-flight talent from the world of food startups including: Ed Barrientos, an investors in food-related startups; Rachel Zemser, a food scientists who helps startups product development; and Heather Kennedy who helps food startups work with Whole Foods.
Also, Penelope has launched four of her own companies, and she can give you the low-down on how to launch a business while maintaining some sense of stability in your life.Penelope’s success comes from largely from her ability to find great people to help and advise her, and she’s done the same thing here, for you.
Actionable advice for immediate impact!
- Inside secrets for designing a food product that will attract the attention of major retailers
- Exclusive templates, resources and case studies from successful food entrepreneurs
- A plan for funding your food business in a way that works for your life
- Access to (5) hour-long live video sessions with leading food experts
- Exclusive worksheets and resources for each section
- Access to a recorded version of the course you can reference at any time
- Lifetime admittance to an exclusive members-only Facebook group where you can network with like-minded foodies, and pick the brains of your peers
Purchase this course for access anytime.